Focus and Scope
The Journal of Family & Reproductive Health (JFRH) is the quarterly official journal of Vali–e–Asr Reproductive Health Research Center of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. This journal features fulllength, peerreviewed papers reporting original research, clinical case histories, review articles, as well as opinions and debates on topical issues. Papers published cover the scientific and medical aspects of reproductive physiology and pathology including genetics, endocrinology, andrology, embryology, gynecologic urology, fetomaternal medicine, oncology, infectious disease, public health, nutrition, surgery, menopause, family planning, infertility, psychiatry–psychology, demographic modeling, perinatalogy–neonatolgy ethics and social issues, and pharmacotherapy. A high scientific and editorial standard is maintained throughout the journal along with a regular rate of publication.
All published articles will become the property of the JFRH. The editor and publisher accept no responsibility for the statements expressed by the authors here in. Also they do not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product or service advertised in the journal.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All journal papers are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which permits any non-commercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source.
Authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher*.
Authors have the right to:
- Share their article according to the "Personal Use rights"** so long as it contains the end user license and the DOI link to the version of record in this journal.
- Retain intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
* This includes the right to make and authorize commercial use.
** Personal use rights
Authors can use their articles, in full or in part, for scholarly, non-commercial purposes such as:
- Use by an author in the author’s classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic)
- Distribution of copies (including through e-mail) to known research colleagues for their personal use (but not for Commercial Use)
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially)
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author’s works
- Extending the Article to book-length form
- Preparation of other derivative works (but not for Commercial Use)
- Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works
Article Processing Charges
As Tehran University of Medical Sciences is supporting most of the publishing costs of Journal of Family & Reproductive Health, article processing charge and any other publication fees in the journal are free for authors.
Journal of Family & Reproductive Health is published as an open access electronic journal, so there is no subscription fee for audiences.
Journal of Family & Reproductive Health accepts NO advertisements in the journal website and articles.